• Country of Publication: Islamic Republic of Iran
• Publisher: Islamic Azad University of Babol Press
• Format: Quarterly
• Print ISSN: 5013 - 2645
• E-ISSN: 5021 - 2645
• Available from: http://ijrj.baboliau.ac.ir
• Acceptance Rate: about 6%
• Frequency: four issues a year
• Publication Dates: March, 2020; June, 2020
• Advance Access: No
• Language: English and Persian
• Scope: This journal publishes pedagogical research, case studies, and empirical research in all areas of Islamic law and jurisprudence.
• Article Processing Charges: 150000 Rials for the reviewing process and 350000 Rials for publishing
• Type of Journal: Academic and scholarly
• Open Access: Journal of Islamic Law and Jurisprudence Research is an open access journal and the PDF of all the articles can be downloaded without any limits.
• Indexed & Abstracted: Islamic World Science Citation Center (ISC), Noor, Magiran, Google Scholar
• Policy: All papers submitted to the journal are evaluated by a group of consulting editors to evaluate the content and format of the article. Papers also are assessed for originality, scientific quality, clarity of presentation, and conciseness. Before papers are sent for double blind peer review, they are screened for possible plagiarism, and authors must submit a Competing Financial Interests Declaration form. Papers selected for review are assigned to an Associate Editor, who identifies reviewers and makes recommendations to the Editor-in-Chief. Members of the Editorial Review Board serve as a pool of potential reviewers of papers. Both the Board of Associate Editors and the Editorial Review Board are composed of leading scholars in the field of Islamic law and jurisprudence.
• Review Time: 5 months
• Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Alternate E-mail: email@example.com
Address: Babol Branch, Islamic Azad University, Babol, Iran
Journal of Islamic Law and Jurisprudence Researches is an electronic open access, double blind peer-reviewed journal presenting timely research on all aspects of Islamic Law and Jurisprudence Researches
Open Access Journal
Journal of Islamic Law and Jurisprudence Researches is an open access journal and provides full access to all published and accepted articles.
Obtaining “Digital Objective Identifier (DOI)”
from MEDRA Registration Agency
All articles published in this journal since 2017, have DOI ID.
All submitted manuscripts are checked for similarity through a trustworthy software named iThenticate to be assured about its originality and then rigorously peer-reviewed by the international reviewers.